วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

[[ Reflecting and learning experience ]]

When I began LNG 102 in class,
I accepted that I worried
because in LNG 101 my score is not good.
But when I begin LNG 102 ,
that very happy in my class because
my teacher and my friend are informally.
In my class had a lot of activities
for example watched “X-factor” or dictation.
The activities in my class are excited,
it made everyone interested in learning.
Then everybody must have “BLOG”.
“BLOG” is look like a diary, we can use
to save history in mg blog. For me ,
my blog is a way to practice my English,
I have more friend . I happy in my Engligh class.

Finally, thank you teacher for the development
of English in the next level.I hope to learning
English with Aj.Atipat in next class.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น